Monday 7 July 2014

Holding the predator and the prey - a win win scenario?

I don't have much time to post on my blog at present, but I hope to add more detail in the not too distant future on some recent announcements from companies I have invested in.

Trakm8 released their full year results this morning which look superb, and as anticipated the outlook is exciting. See below for my most recent posts:-

http://michae1mouse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/trakm8-telematics-direct-line-to-success.html

http://michae1mouse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/bull-markets-and-telematics.html

Trakm8 are looking like a very long term hold for me, despite the share price having already multi-bagged from my purchase prices when they were friendless and bobbing around in the teens.

The day got even more interesting when it emerged that they have made a tentative approach to purchase another company I hold shares in - Belgravium Technologies. See below for my most recent post:-

http://michae1mouse.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/belgravium-technologies-and-avanti.html

A merger between these two companies looks pretty enticing given the synergies and cash generative nature of both.

This would be a first for me holding both predator and prey, and it looks exciting. I await developments with interest and will comment further when time permits.

I will also comment on Avesco's excellent interim results where the dividend has been hiked by 50%, the shares still trade below TNAV and they are on track to exceed market expectations.

I hope to add more details soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment