Thursday 19 May 2016

Surveillance indicates ex-growth

Regular readers of my blog will remember that I have commented on the IP-CCTV company Indigovision several times. Most recently in 2013. After today's lack lustre trading statement

(http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/market-news/market-news-detail/IND/12821676.html)

from the company it appears that nothing has changed. Here's a reminder of the blog written back in July 2013:-

http://michae1mouse.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/indigovision-disappoints-again.html

I don't have much to add really, however over the years I have realised that when you invest in a company in a 'hot' market sector then you must remain vigilant. When warning signs appear that the company you have invested in has lost it's competitive advantage and it's momentum then cash in profits.

At the current share price, and given that Indigovision's current TNAV is above it's market capitalisation then I wouldn't rule out a bid for the company. Will it ever be a multi bagger again though? Very unlikely in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment