Thursday 13 July 2017

What could possibly go wrong with a gold prospector in Sierra Leone?

Hello all. I'm back. Thought you might want to read an ADVFN post I made today on the SULA thread. In fact take a look at all of my posts on that thread if you've got a little time. You'll see the connection with recent blog posts:-

It's my reply to a poster called atlantic57.

"atlantic57 (post 3832) - "Michael mouse how were you able to predict the events that unfolded."

Bloody hell. Seriously? A gold prospector in Sierra Leone?

FFS.

If you've got a bit of fun money then you might get lucky. It does happen. 95% of the time though you're going to lose money on these punts.

I warned that a bunch of shysters were pumping it as if it was a sure thing. In fact at 5.4p originally. They then went for their usual trick of suggesting investors average down. See my previous posts.

Of course whilst I've been away, I've been reliably informed that the clown prince has been calling me all the names under the sun because I've basically exposed him for what he is. Really hit a nerve it appears. No good for his blood pressure or state of mind I'd say. I might add I haven't read or heard what he had to say so can't confirm this personally.

Btw after enjoying another lovely holiday, I'm back now just watching events unfold :). Great fun, and I'm not specifically talking about SULA either.

If you speculate on loss making companies with f**k all revenues, burning cash and on ludicrous market caps then 99% of the time you're going to come unstuck.

You're certainly never going to be able to retire early that's for sure. :) "



No comments:

Post a Comment