Monday 9 November 2015

Software Radio Technology

Software Radio Technology is  a company that has fascinated me for some time. It appears to have a large following and always claims to have huge potential going forward for it's AIS technology. As yet, it has failed to impress. Success always appears to be just around the corner.

Today SRT released their interim results, and yet again they are less than impressive. Revenues are down nearly £2m on the same time last year, and they've made a loss of £750,000. Cash is ok at £2.4m on the balance sheet, but the valuation at nearly £30m is staggering.

However, hats off to the ever ebullient Chairman Simon Rogers. Never mind that the current order book stands at just £3.6m, get this, apparently they have  "a validated sales opportunity pipeline worth approximately £200 million." Well that's me in then!!!!

"A validated sales opportunity pipeline." Today's phrase of the day surely?

Good luck to current investors, and hopefully your patience will eventually be rewarded, but it may be a long time coming yet. 

BOOM

cgod - "We have a big seller pushing the price down, what do you make of this MM?"

Hello cgod. Not quite sure if you are addressing me or Market Master?

Here's a reply anyway whether requested or not.

When I buy shares in a company I do so at a price where I believe there is multi-bagger potential. I'm not interested in short term trading and taking a quick scalp. There have been occasions where this would have been more profitable, but overall I believe my buy and hold strategy gives me considerably greater returns in the long run. In short, I don't really care about short term price fluctuations.

In my opinion, Audioboom is highly speculative, but I have bought at prices I consider leaves multi-bagger potential should BOOM successfully execute on their strategy.

Their December update is all I'm interested in short term. If they report revenues around £500,000 then it suggests the latent potential remains firmly in tact.

Overall, once I have bought shares at what I consider to be reasonable prices, I have found the perfect strategy that works for my personality. Sit back and do nothing, and let the share price take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment